Friday, April 1, 2016

Oh, a spider, save me Jon Snow!

What did I do this week? A big mistake that's what. Finally decided to get into Game of Thrones. Those of you who already watch it know what I did and those of you who don't, well like me before, you don't know what you're missing out on. Not only is it really good but it's just fueling my Kit Harington obsession even more...I mean I was already all over him since I saw him in Pompeii and the Seventh son but now...Jon Snow...holy fuck. That man is just so attractive. First time I went for the darkhaired one too. Usually I'd just get glued to the blonde one. But he's a sleaze ball. Besides y'all know I have a thing for British men...
Hah. Good job Nikki all you do is complain about your favorite characters dying in all your shows, sometimes not just once...god damn Supernatural...and then you go and watch Game of Thrones instead. Well done. I'm going to regret this aren't I? Oh well, what's done is done.
Have y'all been paying attention to Guns N' Roses lately? All the pictures and teasing will be the death of me. It's only seven days till the first concert in Vegas. Holy shit! I'm not even going to be there and I'm freaking out. It's been over twenty years. Welcome back to the jungle boys I'm so excited. Excited for them for doing this, excited to see what they play, excited to see who's the drummer because my money is on Adler and nothing would make me happier then Stevie and Izz joining as well. Come on it's been thirty years this reunion is probably because of the fact that Appetite is celebrating thirty years of fucking course Iz and Stevie have to be back too. Alright lets not go there again. There's actually something else that's been bothering me. I've been tearing my hair out over these stupid math exams. I've never been too bright when it comes to maths and I never will be. But I'm trying at least, doesn't that count for something? Thing is I'm an artist I'm going to an art school but still my math classes are insanely difficult and to be fair there's too many of them. Not to mention chemistry and other ''sciency'' classes. So I can't help but wonder why does the world work this way? Why are people who are talented for science and math treated differently then I am. I mean why is it okay to suck at art ''it's just not your thing'' but if you suck at math you're either stupid or not trying hard enough. This pisses me off so much. Math is also a talent. A talent not everyone has. So why is my ''gift'' worth less then theirs? How is that even fair? Why am I literally being forced to study like an idiot to pass math but science people aren't forced to take art classes because it's ''not their thing''. Lies. With practice and determination everyone can learn how to draw. Of course it's easier if you're talented but you can always learn if you want to. Didn't I learn maths? You have no idea how much this angers me. In that spirit, instead of ranting I'll go back to my drawings. I've got a ton of requests, Paul McCartney, Rhett Butler from Gone with the wind, Jon Snow *fuck yes* and the one I'm working on now, a wolf...in color. I don't usually draw animals, out of obvious reasons but this time I made an exception because I'm proving a point to myself that just becasue I don't want to doesn't mean I can't. In the mean time enjoy this finished portrait of John Lennon. I'm actually really happy with how it turned out and it also one of few drawings that took me this long. Almost twenty hours. I used B to B6 Faber Castell pencils, 0.5 technical pencil and a white ballpoint pen.
Guys just a heads up, don't take anything seriously today. It's April 1st. People will try to fuck around with you. I've been paying extra attention after a couple of people tried to play really rude jokes on me.
Anyways enjoy the weekend, to my fellow TWD fans, I hope you survive the finale, I know I'm as sure as fuck not ready for this. Christ.
Stay safe guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment