Monday, April 4, 2016

Honey you're all I need.

What would you say it's the most romantic thing someone ever did for you? I used to say my life won't be complete untill I'm on an airport getting ready to leave and someone chases me down the entire exit avoiding security begging me not to go. Hah. How silly of me right? It would be nice though. We all want to be wanted and needed not just loved. Though I have this theory that men have to be loved while women have to be wanted. But at the end of the day what are romantic gestures anyways? I bet we all see them differently depending on what we like, who we love, what we want in life. A good relationship doesn't have to be expensive or sappy as fuck, it doesn't need expensive ''show offs'' or excessiveness. I mean a romantic gesture can be a tiny thing like closing a drawer you always keep open and you know it drives your partner half mad. I mean I don't believe in big presents, I believe that love is in the details, the small things you do for someone you love, the small little parts of someone you love. Little details that makes that person unique. To me romance is holding hands if you're in a crowded place, or them putting their arm around your waist. Romance is when we fight and he leaves me a note saying ''break my heart why don't you'' letting me know he's sorry and not upset with me one bit. Romance is them preparing you a hot bath after a hard day without making it lead to more. Romance is them spending time with you getting into your hobbies or maybe a tv show or a band they don't even like but they do it because you enjoy it. Romance is always remembering to kiss them goodnight or goodbye. Romance is cuddling up on the couch watching movies together, switching off the phones ignoring the outside world. That is romance to me, I don't care about no candle light dinners or fancy dresses or fancy restaurants, I like things simple and spontaneous. So the most romantic thing I can say that happened to me...well recently at least...I was really upset about something this weekend it kept me up all night so I was outside watching the sky. Sometimes when there's a really clear night you can see the stars so beautifully from where I am. This is probably what I love most about a country sky, you can never see so many stars in the city. So anyways it was around four in the morning and I was laying on the hood of the car staring up at the sky I didn't even hear him when he came outside and told me I'm going to freeze if I don't get inside. Not that I was bothered by the cold I was angry and upset so I hear him sigh and leave partly hoping he'd leave me alone and partly disappointed that he walked away. Not for long though, he just went to the garage and put on a record, I heard the music and it literally made me laugh out loud then he comes out and asks me to dance with him, in the middle of the street under the stars at four am to take my mind off the things that worry me. It was actually quite perfect. Little gesture but it meant the world to me. Though maybe the song wasn't particulary perfect he said he should put on ''Without you'' but he only had ''You're all I need'' all my Crueheads know why this is not the perfect song and why I asked him not to stab, strangle or shoot me after right? Heh. Well obviously he didn't, he just laughed and carried me back inside and off to bed. And this is excatly what I meant I don't care about no presents a small spontaneous gesture like this is better then any present. So, I take it you've guessed which record I'm about to post today?
Y'all know Crue are one of my top favorites as is right? Dr. Feelgood is one of my favorite albums I've already expressed why and I gotta say I was not too impressed by Theatre of pain so the fact that they bounced back with this one...well that makes me happiest. I kinda get the Aerosmith vibe with Girls girls girls and I feel like that's the sound that really fits them perfectly. I mean hello the album starts with a bang. Wild side? It's fucking amazing and also the name I decided to give this blog as you may very well noticed. It's heavy it's strong it's powerful, fast, catchy, amazing lyrics I just love it. Then it goes into the smash hit I think every person on this planet with a dick heard at least once in their life. Come on it's basically an ode to strippers. Hah. No but seriously I love that song so much I could probably listen to it on reply all the damn time. I mean I love this album so much because I feel like with it they left the glam metal behind for Poison and Warrant and others *not that it's anything wrong with glam metal because I totally love it mind you* and went back to their bad boy image which we all know fits them best. I love ''All in the name of...'' I mean it's awesome, it's dirty, it's kinky, I love it. And then we come to ''You're all I need'' love, murder, if I can't have you no one will kinda thing? I feel like this is a type of dark humor only Alice Cooper would really understand. And then Jailhouse Rock, I mean maybe it's on it to fill the record maybe it isn't I really don't care because it's fucking amazing, I never saw Crue before, like in the 80's, obviously, but from what I did see I feel like this live version really captures the energy of a Crue concert and who doesn't love an Elvis classic? I mean he is the King after all. These are my favorites off this record, others are good but maybe they just get lost, forgotten amongst other songs. Which isn't fair, singles aren't always the best songs. I've got so many albums from which I enjoy other songs that were never singles so much more. Anyways it's a really good album and I love listening to it from start to finish. On an iPod heh since you can't really skip around on vinyl anyways. Though there's no comparison an iPod or vinyl. The sound on a record is about a million times better. So, give it a chance, listen to it, you'll love it I promise.
Alright kids hope you recovered from either that Guns N' Roses surprise concert *I haven't, lord knows I'm half dead because of it* or the Walking dead finale. How fucking dare they??? Whichever one was it, I wish you a pleasant week. See y'all on Friday.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment