Friday, April 15, 2016

I'm fading into the night.

The lights go down in another town, there's a music echo through the night. Another stage, another sold out crowd, something just don't feel right. I get so lonely here sometimes, wishing you were here tonight. I'll be fading into the night, maybe this time we'll finally get it right. I can't explain it, I won't even try, with a little faith we'll finally get it right.
How can I miss things I never had? Things I never knew, things that were never mine to begin with? How can I crave something I don't know? How can I miss something I have no right to miss? How can I miss people who done nothing but hurt me? How sadistic do I have to be to miss those people? Maybe because they made me believe they care. I feel like in some stupid teenage soap opera lying in the middle of my bed staring at the wall, listening to the sappiest rock ballads my iPod can produce. See the thing is I know I'm better off without them, and I know I'm happier, most days at least, but sometimes I miss certain things. And don't ask me what those are because I couldn't give you an anwser, something is just missing I suppose. And I'm afraid, afraid I'll forget. I don't want to forget things, though sometimes I may wrack my brain and still can't remember...how someone's voice sounds, their laugh, a smile maybe and I hate myself for it...
Jesus I went dark again. What did y'all do this week? I was lazy. I got nothing done. I'll hit myself on the head some other time for it. I needed a little breather. We should all take some more time for ourselves to be fair. So many tense and stressed out people, it aint helping no one not you and not the people around you. Remember to stop, slow down, take a deep breath. It's going to be alright.
What I did get done was get a new phone and nearly lost my mind while downloading all the apps and contacts into the new one. Why do they have to keep updating phones? I don't even want a new one every two years. I want one good one for good. Is that too damn much to ask for? Now this new one...it's amazing not going to lie, but why on earth would a need a phone that turns into a remote? Or wants to work out with me? Come on be serious all the work out I do is running my fingers over the keyboard. And all the options and reminders and ''making my life easy'' thingys. I mean no wonder people are so damn dumb if their phones think instead of them. And to think all that and it still doesn't have an option that would cancel a text while sending it. Now that's too much...or solar cells on the back so when the battery is dead it recharges itself. That's also too much huh?
And I also changed my hair color a bit. And I was going for purple but it ended up being red. I love it either way but my stubborn hair really knows how to piss me the fuck off. Though it's a good thing that at least for once all of my hair is the same color. Usually it was about 2 - 3 colors but at the moment it looks perfect. You know what I love though? The conditioners that you get with hair dye, it makes your hair so soft and shiny...
So, my boys from Simple plan posted a new video on tuesday called ''Singing in the rain'' make sure you check it out because it's absolutely perfect! Then again everything they do is perfect. Hah. And enjoy your weekend guys, there's probably a sugar coma from all the ice cream for me and binge watching Game of thrones. And probably comfort from not being able to solve one single math problem in my book. What the fuck? Seriously they might as well be Korean or Chinese because I just don't get it. I better go, take care of one another guys stay safe, see ya monday.
Staying up all night, we're cheating time, talking about our hopes and our dreams. When you wake up, I'll be gone, just a memory. I get so crazy here sometimes, you can't tell the days from nights. I'll be fading into the night, maybe this time we'll finally get it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment