Monday, April 11, 2016

Just take this song, and you'll never feel left all alone.

I'm just a thorn in your side the disrespect in your eye, I can't control myself. I'm like the snake in your drain I'm taking over your brain, cause I can't help myself. Every time I turn my head I can hear everything that said I know they wish I'd go away...
Here I am again, hey now, hey now, I'm the Mother Fucker Of The Year.
Call me the jackal in heat, the blackest cat on the street, you better watch yourself. A hand grenade with no pin, a razor blade going in, I'm going straight to hell. Every time I turn my head I can hear everything that said I know they wish I'd go away...
I had one of those dreams tonight. You know the ones that are so realistic you spend half an hour in the morning thinking what the fuck happened. Let's not go into details...hot, sexy, sweaty details...those are probably not for everyone's eyes hah but it was insane. Seriously. I woke up staring at my ceiling, grinning like a fool till it hit me ''you were just dreaming, you idiot''. Oh well it was still perfect. I never knew that dreams can be so...vivid. Crazy. Anyways, did y'all enjoy your weekend? Mine was pretty...relaxed. As much as it could be between work and the fangirling that is my daily life lately with all these Guns N' Roses videos and pictures. I had forgot to breathe a couple of times in the process. Speaking of, there's someone who once told me he doesn't understand me. How can I get so involved. It's just music he said. Just background noise. EXCUSE YOU?! I think about what Lemmy would tell him and it wouldn't be nice. Hah. Seriously if music makes you feel nothing then you listen to the wrong kind or there is something very wrong with you my friend. Are there actually people out there who see music as ''noise''? For me it goes through my entire body, into my bones, courses through my blood, makes my hairs stand up, gives me goose bumps, the sweaty hot loud venues are home. I couldn't be happier anywhere and nothing could make me feel more alive. There's nothing that would give me an instant smile or make me feel as safe and happy as my favorite bands do. Are there really people out there who don't understand - have that? I don't see myself as the weird one ''this is my music I love it loud'' as Kiss would say there's no changing me it's who I am. But I do feel sorry for them. Being a part of a fandom a ''family'' is amazing, having something you can be as devoted to is amazing. Music is amazing because when it hits you, you feel no pain. I could never really explain the feeling. You have to feel it to understand it. Point I'm trying to make is that I just really don't understand people sometimes. And it wouldn't be an issue because I smile and turn away but they...they feel it's their place to slander, talk shit, offend, get rude towards me for something I like. Now listen to me bitch, I am not here to please the ignorant. I will not apologize for liking what I like. You don't like my favorite band, that's completly okay, you don't have to. But what you do have to is show respect. Do you really think you have ANY right to come up to me and talk shit about them? You think you have any right to slander them on my social media accounts? What the fuck did you think will happen? That I'll smile and play along? Well sugar then you just don't know me. I'm not the type to do that. I protect what I love and I have zero tolerance for bullshit. So please in the future...stay on your sites, post as much hate and bullshit you like but keep it away from me or there will be hell to pay. You will burn under my wrath. I promise you that much.
Alright. Record time. I'm posting these in no particular order by the way....
We all know the story about Theatre don't we? Or the recording process? Yeah I'm not a fan of that. But have you ever took a moment to actually think about something...Nikki is a god damn genius. All the lyrics are written by him. And I think that is absolutely amazing. Some people think lyrics are not important *coughidiotscough* but to me a song needs a story, I can't listen to songs about butts and say it's a good song. Again, what is the matter with people?? Alright so Theatre is supposed to be Crue's ''weakest album''. My grandmother once said Vince sounds like a tortured cat on it. You can imagine how happy I was about that. Though...I mean, it came after Shout, the band was absolutely fucked from touring, from partying, from drugs and alcohol and it shows. I suppose the album is decent enough, more radio friendly? Idk maybe I'm not so fond of it because of the back story? Nikki's excessive heroin abuse, Vince's drinking...It might have put Crue on the top of the charts but I just don't feel what I feel with Girls or Feelgood. Home sweet home is amazing. Love the video too. Smoking in the boys room is an awesome cover. Louder Than Hell, City Boy Blues, Use it or lose it are my favorites others might as well be described as fillers. They're good but they're not what they could be. You know what I mean? But then again after the perfection that is Shout and being haunted by so many demons at once it's no wonder it's not perfect. Maybe it's missing that Crue sound this one feels too ''pop''. Either way still amazing job on the drums, on the guitar, the bass, the lyrics, the vocals. All of it is great. Nowhere as near as good as Feelgood but great non the less. If you're a Crue fan you'll enjoy it either way, if not then I'd suggest you go with the Doctor first and then we'll talk.
Save our souls for the heavens, for a life so good it sure feels bad, save our souls for the heavens, save our souls for the promised land.

No comments:

Post a Comment