Friday, April 29, 2016

In the still of the night I feel my heart beating heavy telling me I gotta have more...

''In the shadow of night I see the full moon rise telling me what's in store. My heart start aching, my body start a shaking and I can't take no more, no.''
What did I do this week? Study. Did anything stay in my head? No, not really. It is highly frustrating because I try so hard and it's just not working out. Oh well you know what Nikki Sixx and the boys would say ''Rise, pull yourself together''. This shit aint taking me down. I refuse. So I'm going to do it somehow even if I end up bald in the process...hah...what else did I do? Curse everyone and everything because it was fucking snowing. Alright maybe snow in late April is not SO unusual. But are you fucking kidding me? I don't want snow in December and January much less in April. The fuck is that shit about? Ah well it is what it is. I am so not in the mood for anything today, my throat is killing me and I have about 10 things that need to be done. Damnit. I just want to roll over in bed and sleep for a few more hours. It's just a sore throat because I'm an idiot and I drink ice cold drinks but I feel like I was run over by a truck. It fucking sucks let me tell you that. Alright what else? I don't want to be listing all my troubles I complain too much as is. Hah. Here's the deal I finally and I do mean FINALLY saw the Batman vs Superman movie. What took me so long? God knows, I was busy. But holy hell is it amazing! I loved it and then I hated it and then I loved it again. Lois and Clark are so cute together and baby Lex jesus what a psycho. Not that I'm surprised.
This right here was my fav scene...
Wonder woman is amazing and I'm glad she's in the movie, though you know if the movie industry wasn't so bloody sexist I would love for her to have her own movie. If Thor can be a woman why couldn't she have her own movie? Either way it's amazing, the way it's made, the story, the effects. So bloody perfect. I hated the ending though and I'll hate it so much more if there's no part two in the future. But yeah if you're into these kinds of movies, go see it you won't regret it. Also theres a brief premiere of the Aquaman that's going to be in a solo movie played by my Hawaiian Jesus or you know Jason Momoa. He is just...you know...oh my god! Safe to say that movie got me all excited. Hah.
Here's the deal I finished two portraits this week. I wish I could say I was good and did it but really I only did it because I was doing just about anything to avoid studying. I know digging my own grave but I guess I have trouble concentrating. Even the blank wall in front of me looks more interesting. I wish I was joking but I'm really not. Heh.
Here's a portrait of Prince. Kinda like a tribute piece. I'm sick of those, I drew too many lately. Someone needs to stop taking my musicians or else...this took me about 18 hours all together to complete. I probably spent 3 hours on the eyes alone. Ha. I used classic Faber castells which I gotta say lately really disappoint me. They keep breaking. I doubt there's anything more frustrating then when you're drawing a line and the tip breaks and fucks up your drawing. I hate that so much! I also used a technical pencil and Koh I Noor graphite pencils from B to B7 and a white ball point pen. And then there's this...
Superman. Obviously. Now before you start bitching at me that it doesn't look like Henry Cavill let me point out that it wasn't my goal to make him look like Henry, obviously the reference was a picture of him that's why they're alike but I kinda went on my own with the hair and mouth and the shading. Mixed media on paper. I used color pencils, graphite pencils, markers, white and black pens and a technical pencil. Took about 9 hours to get it done.
So that's all from me today. If you're free this weekend plus monday then enjoy it if not I'm sorry. Happy friday, stay safe guys.
P.S. this beautiful babe came out today, make sure you check it out. It's amazing, the boys did an amazing job. Go and support them.
''Now I just wanna get close to you an' taste your love so sweet and I just wanna make love to you, feel your body heat.''

No comments:

Post a Comment