Friday, April 8, 2016

Maybe you'll find somebody who will love you half as much as me.

I've been sitting here staring at the blank screen thinking what the fuck to write for about an hour now. Then it hit me. I have nothing to say, my mind is completly blank. Which considering this blog is supposed to be about things I love and things that inspire me is pretty damn sad. Today is just a weird day I suppose. If one little thing goes wrong it sometimes feels like everything is wrong. You know what I mean? Actually, no, I hope you don't know. Nobody should feel as awful as I do right now. Specially because I don't have a single good reason for it. BUT! No complaining, I'll share some shit with you guys. Here's something I'm working on...
This is actually a Jimi Hendrix work in progress. I love him. Fucking guitar god. Voodoo child is the shit. But the drawing itself is kicking my ass bad. Not a racist thing but holy hell drawing dark colored skin has proven to be difficult. I am a bit lost when it comes to shading as well as the hair but oh well it's a challenge and I love those. Gonna put on some music and get lost in the drawing. The weather outside is too fucking depressing anyways. Let me share some with you, yeah?
This last video and all the rest shot at this concert are the reason why I don't sleep at night. Jesus fucking christ can ya get any more perfect? Tomorrow when youtube is flooded by videos from the Vegas concert tonight I'm going to be sobbing in the corner of my bed. Yeah. Pretty much. Maybe with a box of mint chocolate ice cream because why the fuck not. Alright Hendrix is waiting for me as are the rest of half drawn drawings. Finishing this off with a couple pictures I took recently.
The message of that last one is pretty damn strong. And a damn shame most people don't even realize it.
Enjoy your weekend guys though I bet your plans can't beat mine. Supernatural, Game of Thrones in bed with my cats and ice cream. What more can a person ask for? Hah. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment