Friday, February 26, 2016

On a bed of roses, not beneath some motel light, on a bed of roses, she deserves to sleep tonight.

Darlin' I know you're sleepin' but there's something I've just got to say. Wonder if you'll hear me while you're dreamin' you make a lifetime out of every day. Thanks to you now I know all my dreams can come true.
Blind Faith in you, I got blind Faith in you.
Well seems like I'll be chewing my nails for a little while longer then. Bruce Springsteen keeps adding dates to the tour, Vienna is basically official, I mean there are tickets for sale already but nothing on the official site. Nothing. While another date has been added in Milan after selling out the first one in ten minutes. It's not that I'm freaking out or anything but I will be severly pissed the fuck off if I'm sitting here waiting for Vienna that won't happen and I won't have any tickets. That just won't do. So Bruce for the love of god. Put me out of my misery and make it official already would you? Thanks.
So how was your week then? Mine went from good to bad to just plain weird. Sometimes we all need a moment of breather don't you think? A little rest far from everyone and everything. Well if only it was as easy as it sounds. Life is rarely as easy. I've learned though that it may not be easy but in the end it's worth the fight. After all we are not our failures. Shit happens but you get up and try again. That's how it goes. You fall down and you get back up again. I've been told recently that I shouldn't trust anyone and to be fair it caused a serious battle inside of me. In a way they were right. Who can you trust these days? Besides yourself? And in a way they weren't right. How can you even hope of friendships, relationships, love, commitment if you can't trust the other person? I mean it's true, most people are not worth your trust as is. They disappoint you, they let you down, they hurt you...but guys, those people don't matter. Those who stay with you through everything are the ones that matter. People who support you, care about you, love you...Those are the people that matter. Those are the people you should keep around. And you should do the same for others, you should care more about your friends. Maybe they're going through something but don't say a thing and let it eat at them on the inside...don't let them suffer alone, let them know you're there for them. Do something kind for a stranger, hell smile at one. We should all learn a little more positivity it would do a hell of a lot better to the world. I know I would feel a whole lot better if strangers wouldn't glare at me on the street because of...whatever reason it is. The clothes? The piercings? I really don't understand it. There's actually a whole lot I don't understand. Why are we so set on judging a person by the clothes they wear? Or by the group they belong in? Biker - bad. Metalhead - satanic. Country - redneck. You know what I mean? It's insane. I mean I like records does that make me a turntable? I think not...Speaking of records check out what came in the mail for me yesterday...I couldn't be happier or more in love with it.
Can't even believe this was missing in my collection for so long. It is right next to other favorite most important albums and I could not be happier that I finally have it. In almost mint condition as well. Life can be good sometimes not going to lie. Not to mention it's only ten days till I see my favorite boys again. It's been too long. Way way way too long and I've missed them terribly, now they're back and with a new record that's just perfect...*not that I would know, living in Narnia means not having it yet* point is I am extremly excited about the concert. Though of course there's been some concerns from the family about safety. We've sure came a long way when instead of fucking excited you're scared. I'm not. But some people may be. It just really saddens me. Concerts should be a safe happy place, a place where you can get an escape from life, worrying, problems...and it looks like lately they're so fucking far from that. It saddens me. It saddens me because those venues are my safe haven as well and now I'm all jumpy when people start talking about safety. It fucking sucks alright. These are dark thoughts again. Jesus, why can't I seem to let those go? Hah. Either way, here's another drawing I wanted to share with you, it's Jani Lane of Warrant again, inspired by their song Bed of roses which really is one of my all time favorite songs. So enjoy it and enjoy the weekend. Take care!
Your eyes keep things well hidden just a hint of what you're feelin' inside. And the first day that I met you I consider that the first day of my life. Thanks to you now I know all my dreams can come true.
Blind Faith in you, I've got blind faith in you and I'm not sure I deserve, someone so true, but I love that you think I do.
With You and Faith, beside me, I'm feelin' stronger every day, I've got blind faith in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment