Friday, February 19, 2016

I was standing, you were there, two worlds collided and they could never tear us apart.

Sometimes I'm lost and then I'm found, sometimes I feel turned inside out. I'm often silent when I'm screaming inside. Instead of love we tend to hate, we never quite appreciate how much the other person cares or tries.
I have a confession to make. I had no idea Jani Lane had passed away. Which you know it wasn't such a bad thing because for the past two days since someone whacked me with the truth I've been feeling completly depressed. Completly totally depressed. Warrant have a special place in my heart I share some of my favorite memories with their songs not to mention I absolutely adore their music...Everything sucks cuz you're not around Jani. I really am sad yes. Life is so unfair sometimes. You know what? I refuse to believe it. There. I'm just gonna sit here happy in my own world. Ignoring the truth. Sounds like a plan right? I'm gonna put on their music and enjoy the moment. Maybe watch them play in Japan again. There's a video of the entire concert on youtube. Horrible video quality but the sound is pretty cool and I maybe seen the entire thing about 4 or 5 times already. Fuck it. Hah. It's perfect. Here have a look...
I listened to The bitter pill on reply last night. It just...it really told how I felt. Love can be a bitter pill sometimes.
Heaven isn't too far away after all. Rest in peace my sweet prince, I'll miss you so much.
In other more uplifting news...This perfect fucking thing came out today.
And just when I thought I couldn't be more in love with them well it happened. Fell in love with them all over again and stronger then before. This brought all the memories back of an angry, rebelious, teenager screaming along to Shut up with the radio up as loud as it goes. Hah. Seriously I'm completly in love this album is so good. Like SO good. It's punk rock, it's fast, it's catchy, it's fucking perfect. And guys! I get to see them again in just two weeks. Honestly the thought of that is making my head spin and my guts tangle up. I am so excited. Do check them out please. You'll love them either if you knew them before or not.
They make me see that life is in fact beautiful and that a bad day doesn't mean a bad life and I will be forever grateful to them for pulling me out of my darkest, deepest, lowest hell. So guys, put on your favorite music, go out, enjoy some fresh air and sunlight. It's not so bad. Life is beautiful, the storms you're in will pass, the rain will stop. It's going to be okay in the end.
Stay safe this weekend whatever you may be up to. Now if you'll excuse me, there's a Warrant tape and a bottle of Jack somewhere screaming my name and two broken hearts that need fixing. Good luck with that one aye? Come on. We all deserve to sleep in a bed of roses and not under motel lights. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment