Monday, February 29, 2016

I gotta know tonight, if you're alone tonight, can't stop this feeling, can't stop this fire .

I wanna start today with a congratulations to Leo DiCaprio. I am beyond estatic and so happy for him for finally winning an Oscar. I was begining to think that the Academy hates him for some insane reason for over looking him every year. But it finally happened and I am so fucking happy. Great job babe, you deserved it. Well you deserved it for all six parts you were nominated in but I'm glad you finally got it. This movie was sick and you have all my respect for making it through. So great fucking job. Also I loved the speech, climate change is real it's happening now and we shouldn't sit on our asses twirling our fingers but actually do something about it. It's been haunting me even stronger ever since I saw that skinny polar bear picture that makes me want to cry each time I remember it. So thank you for speaking out, you of all people have a voice people hear and listen to so thank you for standing up for something that actually matters. Here's a little throwback to a fun memory. Hah.
Now to another good news. Seems like all I got today are good news. Hah. I saw Alice Cooper last year as an opening act for Motley Crue. LOVED him! Then again I always loved the psycho heh, so I kept moping and complaining how I want to see him again sometime and how I don't even know if he'll do a solo tour let alone somewhere near me. Then guess what happened? Mr. Cooper confirmed a show in MY OWN GOD DAMN COUNTRY. OH MY GOD! I don't remember being this excited since...well ever! No good music comes to this stupid country now Alice is comming. I can't help but think I somehow summoned him with all my complaining. Haha. Let's be serious, I nearly cried off two pounds with all my whining. Either way, I'm so excited! Can't wait. Between seeing Simple plan this weekend and Alice in June and Springsteen in July and all the work that has to be done and that three day convention. Woah I'm in way over my head but you know. What's gotta be done s' gotta be done. What's the point in living if you just survive and never really ''live''? You know what I mean right?
Anyways in this weeks music post, I'm sharing another one of my top 5 faves. Def Leppards Hysteria.
I think I love Hysteria that much more because it's the first record they did after that accident where Rick Allen lost his arm. I think the man is such an inspiration he doesn't let anything get in his way of doing what he loves and that is so fucking amazing. I love this record in my opinion it's way better then Pyromania but that's just me. Though I think it was actually Hysteria that got them number one on the charts. If I'm not mistaking it was Thriller that always kept them at number two and I believe Hysteria knocked it and everyone else off that first place. I love the drums I love the riffs I love the lyrics. All of it is perfect. Love bites, Hyteria, Pour some sugar on me, Animal...those are such amazing songs even though the entire record is pretty much perfect. Either way I love it it's one of my favorites, you should give it a listen sometimes because you just can not not love it.
Anyways, I'm off to whatever stupid thing I have to do for school this week, not like I have better work to do in this pouring rain. Oh my god how low have I fallen where I have nothing better to do then study...Tragic. Cheers guys! Enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment