Monday, January 23, 2017

Artist.

Well I'm burried to my neck in studying, and the only break I took in between was to watch the Ghost asylum. I am not excatly sure why I do that. Despite being a none believer it scares the living hell out of me. And I could rant about the protests in America the other day. How amazing I really think they are. How happy I am seeing all my favorite band boys supporting women in their march and I will trust me on that. I will give you a full report on Friday, as for today, my arm is a little ''broken'' it's a little late and I'm a bit too tired, I want to give that post justice and it wouldn't get it today, so instead let's call today ''artistic monday'' and enjoy some of my work instead...
Here's a little work in progress of my last two pieces...
Drawing in color is still quite a challenge for me *don't I just love those* but I've come a long way till now. It's not perfect of course but there is always room to improve. I do in fact like the way these two turned out...
Tools I used were standard Faber Castell color pencils, Kohinoor graphite pencils from 2B to 6B, Derwent blender and shading tool, Faber Castells pencil eraser, Pilots white gel ink pen, over 20 hours of work for each and various reference photos. Despite being far from perfect I am seeing improvment in my shading and blending colors and I'm damn proud of that.
+ Bonus, a doodle of Iron Man...
Gonna be a long week for me, work, study, work and more studying. Sigh. Take care y'all and make sure to come back on Friday when I actually talk about something that matters for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment