Monday, January 9, 2017

Winter

I could sit here and complain about whatever it is that's worth complaining about today. The fact that Europe has been freezing cold for a while now and on top of it all now there's snow too. Have I mentioned I hate snow and winter with a burning passion? I have haven't I? I could complain about school, I have so little that still has to be done and I am terrified of messing it up. Which makes no sense at all because if I made it this far with ''flying colors'' why would I mess it up now? Or I could go on and on about Tom Hardy, jesus that man is perfect. Not just face and body kinda perfect but have you seen his love for dogs? I could just melt on the spot. Adorable. BUT! I won't do any of it, instead all I'll do today is post a couple of pictures I took today. There are very few things I love as much as I love my ''photo breaks''. I wish I had more time but since that's impossible I cherish what I get...
That's it for today. It's been a long and confusing weekend and quite honestly I just want to get some sleep. Stay safe, I'll see you on friday, let's hope I'll have more to say then.

No comments:

Post a Comment