Friday, January 1, 2016

If anytime in 2015 I annoyed you, pissed you off or offended you...suck it up fruitcake because 2016 won't be any better ;)

Forgive me please for I know not what I do. How can I keep inside the hurt I know is true?
Tell me when the kiss, of love becomes a lie, that bears the scar of sin too deep to hide behind, this fear of running unto you, please let there be light, in a darkened room.
Well here we are guys...2016. We made it this far, even though I'm still stuck somewhere in the 2012. I swear I keep writing 2012 on all the documents I have to fill out. It's a serious problem. Hah. I thought about 2015 while in the shower this morning, washing champagne and glitter out of my hair. It's been a wild ride. Gone by too fast. Many up's and down's but in general, it was good. I think. I've met awesome new people, I've lost some, but I suppose that's the price of growing up and changing. I've finished another part of school with almost 100% succsess. Grew closer with my family. Seen amazing bands like Queen with Adam Lambert, All time low for the third time, Neck deep, Real friends, Saint Asonia, Alice Cooper and the mighty Motley Crue who ripped out my heart and left it bleeding on the ground. Last night when the hour of the last ever show approached I felt like a part of me was dying. Grew up with Crue, they inspire me so much, hold so many good memories, conected with the people I no longer have in my life and miss daily. I wish there was a way to go back, back to the sunset strip, long hair, young reckless kids, full of life, ready to show the world who the real fucking rock'n'roll legend is. Thank you guys for everything you did and gave to the world and us. I can't even put into words how much I'll fucking miss you. We've lost Lemmy, who I think was the only remaining hardcore rockstar. Meaning earth went quieter and heaven got a whole lot louder. So many new records came out, including Bring me the horizon, All time low, Def Leppard and they're all way too good to be real. I'm addicted to their ''poison'' as well. Hah. But 2015 was also sad, if world peace is all we really wish for we're a long way from it. My heart goes out to all the people killed in France, Middle east, Africa, everywhere where they were gunned down under the hands of terrorists and never made it to 2016. I sure hope this next year brings us peace and safety. Doubt it. But one can only dream right? But let's look at things from a positive side. It's a new year, and we're the ones in charge if it's good or bad. And we should make 2016 our bitch. Tho I'm entering this new year with an absolutely broken heart, there's so much to be happy and excited about. Like the fact that hell froze over and Axl Rose and Slash are going to be sharing the same stage for the first time after 1993. Woah right? I never thought I'd live to see the day. But I'm very happy. They belong together. And even though I'd do unspeakable things to be able to see them play Coachella next year since the world tour is still just rumored I'm beyond happy that they finally talked it out and are able to move on. I'd give anything to see the original GNR live. Anything. They're the one band I listened to since before I was even born and aparently always loved them. However I'm glad the night passed quietly and safely, I know we were all on edge due to numerous threaths. I hope you all had fun, spent the night with people you love most, kissed that special person on the countdown, had a toast for the better times that are hopefully comming. I refuse to believe life will always be bad. Here's from me to you, wishing you all the happiness, love, laughter, peace, succsess in everything you do and for all those wishes and dreams you have to come true, well maybe not all of them, then you'd have nothing to wish for anymore. But you know what I mean. Remember guys, sky is the limit and the only limit you really have is the one you put on yourself. Nothing is impossible, if you can dream it, you can do it. Love you all, take care of eachother,
HAPPY NEW YEAR
...and good night :')

No comments:

Post a Comment