Friday, January 15, 2016

Hysteria

Out of touch, out of reach yeah. You could try to get closer to me. I'm in luck, I'm in deep, yeah, hypnotized, I'm shakin' to my knees.
I gotta know tonight, if you're alone tonight. Can't stop this feeling, can't stop this fire.
Oh, I get hysterical, hysteria, oh can you feel it, do you believe it? It's such a magical mysteria, when you get that feelin', better start believin' 'cos it's a miracle, oh say you will, ooh babe, hysteria when you're near.
Not going to make this too long today. Been feeling like hell, headaches and shit and all I really want is tea, bed and tv shows, or maybe Jurassic world. Boyfriend bought me the dvd today. I'm a big fan and I've got all the previous ones he said the collection must be complete. He's the sweetest. So I've spent the day running around on errands. Despite the head pain it felt good having my mind busy and less time to think about things that don't matter. I met someone, an artist of some sort if you will. He was just like me. See's the world and people in it just like me and that felt nice. Talking to someone who understands for a change. Do y'all know people like that? People you don't have to explain yourself to because they just know? It's a nice feeling. Nice feeling knowing you're either not crazy or that there's other people just as crazy. Not sure which one is it but it's great non the less. I like people that are passionate about what they love just like I am. I feel like you can't do things halfway. You either love something or you don't but you don't do it halfway. I think people lack passion in everything they do really, their jobs, their relationships, their hobbies. And it's sad to see it. Nobody lives these days anymore they just simply survive. Guess that's what makes me different. Strange if you will. I refuse to follow the rules, obey, fall in line. I don't want to live my life in a rut. I want to live. I want to see the world. Try new, wild, crazy thing. Experience things. Be free. I don't want to be bound some place. Living for nothing but my job and family. Sounds like a proper nightmare. In that spirit, forget the tea and tv, I'll put on some glitter makeup, pour myself a Lemmy *that's official now, Jack and Coke are now a ''Lemmy''* play me my new vinyl that I got today and enjoy the night.
This one was on my top five most wanted list, oh guess that makes it a top four now. How about that. And I basically got it for free. Well it aint going to play by itself so I better move my butt off this couch.
Oh, since y'all asked for the step by step picture of my last Bowie work, here it is. I got to say I'm a little overwhelmed by the support and love this drawing got. Feels good. Stop it guys. I might get a big head now. Hah.
It's fucking friday night, go out, get a drink, relax, enjoy it, mondays come too soon. Take care of one another and good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment