Monday, December 12, 2016

Ako su to samo bile laži, lažimo se bar još malo.

Good morning guys. Sorry about being M.I.A. last friday. Long hard week and too much work kept me busy. I need a vacation ASAP. And a really long one too. If life doesn't kill me then school surely will. I know I know two more exams and then we're done but those two seem impossibly hard. I'm not the type but I honestly want to give up or cry in a corner because this is just too fucking much. School shouldn't be this way. It shouldn't make you feel stupid or give you anxiety attacks. It should teach and help you grow and find your place in the world, not make you want to collapse on the ground and give up on everything. It makes me feel like a bloody idiot. I know I'm not. I'm far from stupid but obviously by schools standard I am an idiot. But honestly....where is the point in forcing me to memorize over 300 pages and just quote word per word? Isn't the point that you think with your own head? No? When was that lost in translation...I obviously don't have to be inteligent at all, all I have to do is copy someone elses inteligence correct. What was that quote again ''if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid''. Don't you agree?
I'm not sharing any records today. Couldn't pick one because I've only been listening to old Yugo rock lately. What can I say? I am Yugoslavian after all. Kinda. It fell apart months before I was born. I only wish I lived in it. You're welcome to your own opinion but keep it for yourself please. All the hate lately is driving me mad. When I walk down the street with a red star on my shirt because I'm a comic book fan and it's a symbol of The Winter Soldier and I get called nasty names because people were clearly skipping on history class that's too much. Way too much. Last time I checked we live in a free country I can tattoo a damn red star on my forehead if I want to.
NOT that it matters right now. As per request I will share a playlist of my favorite Yugo rock songs...in no particular order.
1. Bajaga & Instruktori - 220 u voltima
2. Bijelo Dugme - Padaju Zvijezde
3. Parni Valjak - Ugasi me
4. Prljavo Kazalište - Ne zovi mama doktora
5. Prljavo Kazalište - Marina
6. Prljavo Kazalište - Kiše Jesenje
7. Partibrejkers - Kreni prema meni
8. Električni Orgazam - Igra rocknroll cela Jugoslavija
9. Bajaga & Instruktori - Ti se ljubiš na tako dober način
10. Prljavo Kazalište - Sve je lako kad si mlad
11. Bijelo Dugme - Ne spavaj mala moja
12. Prljavo Kazaliste - Mojoj majci
13. Crvena Jabuka - To mi radi
14. Bijelo Dugme - Napile se ulice
15. Riblja Čorba - Volim, volim, volim žene
16. Parni Valjak - Lutka za bal
17. Leteći Odred - Sanjao sam moju Ružicu
18. Indexi - Sve ove godine
19. Plavi Orkestar - Kad ti ljubav ime prozove
20. Plavi Orkestar - Ako su to samo bile laži
I grew up listening to these bands. Can't say I was much of a fan then, I was at shows with either my mom or backstage with the bands and dad. I maybe didn't appreciate the music back then but these are all such fond memories. Either way I do love these songs now. The bands. I guess sometimes I feel nostalgic. Crazy isn't it? I miss the times I never even lived in. I trust my parents though I know they had a great youth and I wish mine was the same. They did so much, saw so much, traveled so much and all I can do is dream about it. Doesn't seem fair to me. It's funny though I have a ton of records from these bands and one that just so happens to be my favorite is signed by the singer and I asked mom the other day where, when did she get it signed and she goes ''oh we dated a little, didn't I tell you?'' uh no, no you didn't. I don't remember all the bands and all the shows but I especially remember this one band, I was what six years old maybe and so tired sitting backstage on a guitar case the guitarist let me sit on and carry around. He even payed me for it. We were friends for years after that. I saw so many of their shows. Came to think of it today that I really miss them...
Aight that was about enough from me for the day, I'll share some pictures and then go enjoy my ''long weekend''.
Live it up guys.
P.S. Happy Birthday to my hero and one of my biggest inspirations, my baby and my Dr. Feelgood, it's a day late I know but I posted it all over yesterday, felt the need to do it again today. Happy Birthday the ''man with my name''. Nikki Sixx. I love you so much, hope your birthday was amazing like you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment