Friday, August 5, 2016

Who you gonna call?

Did I mention the insane ammount of studying I still have to do? What kind of an idiot decides to go take exams in the summer? I should really take them in January. Who has the patience and motivation to study in this heat? I sure as hell don't. And for subjects this boring. I'm sorry but no wonder kids hate to read, the literature I'm studying...not only is it boring but I would rather bang my head into a wall till I drop dead then read this. They all die, they're all miserable, they're all suffering, they are all in pain. Excuse me what about my god damn pain? This is so stupid. And what do I get out of all of this? Nothing at all. I will probably forget what it's all about within a month becasue this will surely turn into a traumatic memory I will try real hard to block out and yet I'll still be ''stupid'' because I won't know shit about geography or life or how to write a god damn resume. Here's a wild idea. Why not teach kids mutual respect? Why not teach them how to be better, stronger, smarter, more tolerant instead of filling their heads with this nonsense that honestly doesn't improve your inteligence or skill at all. Why not teach useful life hacks like cooking or fixing things around your house, or for fuck sake a couple more languages? What do I know right? After all I'm ''just another brick in the wall''. Another sheep this country breed, too stupid to fight, too broken down to stand up for myself. Here's the problem I'm not like that. I am angry and bitter and miserable because, how should I put it? I see on the other side of the fence and I know life can be better but I feel like I stand alone. People learned to be so comfortable in their own misery they just lost all the ambition to fight and make their lives better. It's fucking frustrating! Good thing we have Pokemon Go to entertain the small minds of the population. I don't even know why I bother anymore...when there's millions of letters and emails from the people requesting a tv network to be ''examined'' by a doctor in a tv series and they are actually dumb enough not to realize he's an ACTOR NOT A DOCTOR...then I suppose all hope is lost.
In other news...what else did I do besides trying and failing at studying? I went to see the new Ghostbusters movie. Yep. Here's another geek factor you didn't know about me. I actually love the original two movies. I've read a million and one complaints online by what I asume were sexists saying that just like everything else feminism will ruin this movie as well, since the cast is all female. Well here's a big fuck you to all y'all because the movie was way better then the original two, funnier, better story, the cast is better and I won't even start with Chris Hemsworth he's so adorable and stupid in this movie you gotta love him.
If you like a funny stupid comedy I suggest you go see it. It really is a lot of fun. Now...Suicide squad next week. I'm so excited! I waited what feels like forever to see this movie. And honestly tuesday can't come soon enough. Geek what ya gonna do. Heh.
Now do you have any advice for me how to locate my motivation that has aparently been lost? No? *sigh* this is pointless really. Alright, wish me luck you guys. I'll need all the luck on this planet to get through this. And in the mean time go check out Of mice and men's new song it's called ''Real'' and it is absolutely sick. I could NOT love it anymore then I do. Amazing song. They put out album preorders as well, do be certain I'm getting one of those as well. Ha ha. Also they're on tour so if you're lucky enough to go see them I envy you. I most likely won't be as lucky this time around. Oh well. There's always next time right?
Take care guys, stay safe, stay cool, see you on monday with a little Bruce Springsteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment