Monday, August 22, 2016

Life is no bed of roses.

No record sharing today. It wouldn't feel right when there is something else on my mind. Something that is making my heart so heavy. I am so devasted really. Broken hearted. Hurt. Angry. Upset. All of the above. I learned that Tom Searle the guitar player of the Architects passed away. At only 28. It hit me like a ton of bricks really. And it still doesn't feel real. I'm still hoping it's a sick joke or a mistake or something. How do you find words at times like these? I know he was an amazing person, not just as an musician but as a human being too. So sweet, so kind, so smart, so handsome, so humble, so talented. This band made me think different and made me realize so many things and now my heart is breaking for them. Life is so unfair and this world is such a horrible dark place. I can't explain the sadness I feel inside. 2016 has been such a horrible year so far and there's just one thing I wish at this point. That it ends. Ends before any more people I look up to and admire die. Tom, you were so strong and so brave and you fought so hard, we are all so proud of you. You made a difference in all our lives and fuck will we miss you. More then you could ever imagine. I hope that wherever you are tonight you can feel all the love and I hope you are resting in peace knowing you will live on through your incredible music. I'm sending all my love to Dan, Sam, Alex and Adam and all the friends and family. My thoughts are with you, I hope you can find some comfort in all this hurt. Rest in paradise Tom. God we will miss you so much...
''Find a little light and hold it close.Don’t lose sight, of what matters most…''

No comments:

Post a Comment