Monday, June 13, 2016

No more Mr. Nice guy!

Well third time is a charm they say and looks like I'm going to have to go see Mr. Cooper again someday. He didn't sing my favorite song. Hah. I didn't really expect him to, but I was hoping for a miracle. That aside...the concert was amazing! The man puts on an incredible show, you have to see it to believe it. From the effects to the covers to his musicians to his own damn voice. It's down right perfect. And then there's Nita. Oh my god do I have a little girl crush on her...she is so perfect. In every way. Pretty, smart, nice and the way she shreds! Jesus I got goose bumps all over. She is a bloody hurricane. Gotta say I missed the snake a little bit hah. There were all my favorite classics of course like Poison can't imagine a Cooper concert without Poison ha ha and No more Mr. nice guy, Under my wheels, Billion dollar babies, Feed my Frankenstein, Ballad of Dwight fry and of course I'm eighteen. I got to say though concerts in my own country are a bit of a ''cultural shock''. I'm not used of getting in the venue the last minute, not having to wait in line because there is no line and I sure as hell am not familiar with how is it even possible that a music legend as big as Alice Cooper can't sell out a venue the size we were in last night. But that doesn't change the fact that the concert was nothing short of spectacular. I was looking for it for a long while and he did not disappoint. I only wish it was longer and maybe that he'd say a few more words. Of course words are not important if you've got the music, you let the music speak but still it would be nice. Either way what really matters at the end of the day is that he really liked it here, said it was his best show on this tour so far and that is literally all I care about. The more big names that like this place the better, might bring some other legends to us. Maybe someday even the Boss. Ha ha ha way too optimistic I know. Hey now, anything is possible. Did I mention how much I love the whole crazy nurse and Alice's head comming off thing? No? Fucking best part of the show. ''You cheated death again Alice!'' heh. It's a good thing Hollywood vampires weren't with him though. There's a big chance I'd crowd surf my way to the stage if they were. Johnny Depp? Fuck yes! Also...the concert was like an hour away from my town yet I still managed to be home at eleven pm. Haha never been home from a concert this early. Histerical. Aparently he's got a bedtime or something, beauty sleep maybe? Heh. Which is by the way what I should be doing. Sleeping. I've got that math exam I've been dreading first thing in the morning and the near thought of it is making me sick. Oh god. As you can imagine studying today did not go so well. All that post concert adrenaline. I could barely sit still much less focus on my work. So guys...wish me luck, I'm going to need all the luck in the world so I don't fuck this up. Ugh. I best get going, let me finish this up with the amazing Cooper tickets...have a great week! Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment