Friday, June 10, 2016

Can't wait to...spend a night with Alice Cooper.

I was gone for fourteen days I coulda been gone for more. Held up in the intensive care ward lyin' on the floor.
I was gone for all those days but I was not all alone, I made friends with a lot of people in the danger zone.
You know I never got along with people my own age. Not when I was younger and not now. I'm aware that I'm not an angel and that it's not all them. I'm aware that I'm the problem as well. But honest to god they drive me half mad. The behavior, the excessive drinking, all the damn pouty face selfies, and butt out posing for instagram. I'm either getting old or kids are getting impossible. One or the other. Not sure which one is it. But my tolerance for them lately went from low to little to zero. This is another parents problem I get it but if my daughter was this stupid, drinking, pouting at the camera all day long, smoking, dressed like a hooker, drooling over every other guy she sees with no god damn self respect she'd be banned into an Amish existance. I mean I did dumb shit before but I was never this dumb. And you know what really bugs me? The future of a nation, of a country, of all of our lives basically lies in our youth. And if this are the people that are going to build our future... Well shit we're all so fucked.
Oh right. Why was I looking at kids? I was at a concert. Like it's a tradition for about six years now I think. A concert in town always with the same band. Which I happen to love. Such an amazing band, let's not count how many times I've seen them haha sky high number. So anyways of course there were only kids there. I tend to ignore them and listen to the music but it's kinda hard when you're avoiding being puked on or spilled by some horrible cheap wine they drink. So gross. Like I said aparently I'm getting old. I can't really enjoy shows in this town in the first place. It's all about drinking. They can't have fun without being shitfaced. And I don't get it. I never drink at shows. Like never. I actually want to remember in the morning what I was listening to. These kids? They have no clue. Might as well play a youtube video on reply for them and that's that. And you know despite giving the bands a lot of feedback that's not always the case and it bothers me. Those bands come on stage, give you their heart and soul, music they work so hard on and your fucking wasted not paying attention to them at all. It's not right. Music should be taken more seriously. Because it's serious. It's powerful, it can change lives, it can make a difference. It matters and we should act like it. It was never just a background noise. In that spirit I'm really excited about Alice Cooper on Sunday. Don't worry you'll hear all about it on monday, if you want to or not you've got no choice. Ha ha. Last time I listened to him he was Motley Crue's special guest so obviously his set wasn't as long but he was so amazing non the less. Loved his voice, loved the band. Nita is amazing! Loved the preformance, the special effects. It was amazing. All of it. So I'm really excited to see the entire thing now. Even the snake...the actual snake, keep them dirty thoughts to yourself. Jeesh children, such dirty mind you have. Hah. Chances for my favorite song ''Hey Stoopid'' are slim but keeping my fingers crossed. So there's that. I'm off to bed..before ten pm on a friday night? I should be ashamed of myself I know. Meh I'm just so tired lately. Emotionally and physically drained. So yeah. Y'all take care. Enjoy your weekend, have fun, look after one another and party hard ;)
See my lonely life unfold, I see it everyday. See my only mind explode, since I've gone away.

No comments:

Post a Comment