Saturday, September 10, 2016

All I ever needed was you.

There you lay and here I stand he knelt down on his knees and took her by the hand. We seen some good times been through some bad but somewhere between the laughter and the tears we sure had a lot of great years, she said; we didn't need fortune didn't need fame just a little shelter from the rain, your hand to hold onto, when times got tough you pulled me through...We didn't need a castle made of stone just you there as I grow old your heart to hold onto all I ever needed was you, was you.
I'm slightly drunk so please bare with me if there's any silly mistakes in this post. I'm trying, I swear. Don't give me whatever look it is that you're giving me right now. It's 11 fucking pm and I'm home already in front of my laptop. And I was drinking with my dad so...that counts for something no? Hah. No but for real I had a messed up fucking week and this is probably the only reason why nobody is dead. Or why I'm not slamming my head into a wall. Or tearing my hair out. Too much stress, too much work, too much people, too much everything. I am done. There. Done. So I decided to take it out on my credit card. Who better to abuse then a credit card? I didn't max it out this time...only did a little damage.
Work hard play hard kinda thing. Kinda. Well I learned something this week. Don't push your limits too hard. They will push back and it will hurt as hell. I need to learn to relax, I need to learn to not take things so serious, I need to learn to stress myself less. I need to get a fucking grip on myself that's what I need to do. Pull it together. I am literally driving myself insane by overthinking everything. What's my solution to that? Well the plan is that the next time I catch myself doing that I will do something that needs no thoughts put into it. Like watch the rain drops on the window, or the trees and grass moving in the wind. I will force myself to stop, take a breath and just be thankful to be alive and no matter how fucked up everything seems the world is beautiful and wasting time in thoughts that shouldn't even be in my head in the first place is so stupid and time consuming and a waste of moments that could be happy moments...
Here's my daily wisdom for you, I've got more but not right now. Right now I'm about ready for a shower and bed. This time hopefully sleeping through the entire night with no people screaming around me or stupid fucking music or god forbid neighbors deciding oh why now destroy the whole fucking house at one in the morning. Sure great idea. What is sleep anyway and who needs it. At least I have a plan B. If all else fails and I won't be able to sleep here's what I'll do...I have this Bret Michaels drawing I need to finish up and it sounds like a great idea. Guys enjoy your weekend, try to relax it's good for you I promise. Take care, stay safe, look after one another.
Remember our first dance, our first kiss I pictured my life with you to be just like this. You stood by me, I stand by you, we share the laughter joy and pain but it's a moment like this I hope it never ends. We didn't need a castle made of stone, just you there as I grow old, your heart to hold onto, all I ever needed was you. Share my life with you, I thank you for sharing your life with me, for giving me a reason to believe, for loving me for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment