Friday, March 18, 2016

So you can drag me through hell if it means I can hold your hand.

Can't say this is excatly how I imagined my morning to go. Standing in the shower, shampooing my hair where suddenly the water goes out and I am informed that the neighbors are working on something so the water is going to be shut down for the next two hours. Yet the bitch ''forgot'' to mention. Let me point out that I'm lying on my bed in a towel, soap and shampoo all over my body and not even cold water to rinse that out. Life is wonderful is it not?
Have you guys seen the new Bring me the horizon video? No? Please do check it out because...holy shit it's good. Also this song is awesome, gotta say one of my favorites of of this album.
Guess who got all their shit done today? Well not me but someone probably did. Hah. I don't know is it this weird cold thing that fucked me up so bad or what it was but jesus christ I have no energy lately. For nothing. And I get so mad and frustrated because you know I have shit to do and I'm just putting it off. Why? It's not that I'm lazy it's that I literally can't bring myself to do stuff. I can't even finish up a drawing request I have laying around. I think it's about time I say enough is enough and bring myself to do something. Good luck with that one aye. It's kinda like that text message of ''inspiration'' my friend sent me the other day ''if Nikki made it throgh the 80's then you sure as fuck can make it through today''. I mean I'm not saying that's not true but I'm not particulary happy about it. The near thought that he could be dead right now makes me sick. Suppose I have a hard time coping with death. Then again who doesnt? Actually no, I've met a few people who ''handle loss differently''...I mean alright I understand people are different and I'm aware that all living things die but I just don't understand certain things. Like how can you say loosing a loved one wouldn't affect you just because you look at death ''differnetly''? I suppose those are words from people who never lost anyone who really mattered to them. Or am I just too ''sensitive''? I'm really confused sometimes. People can be so weird. I mean either everyone around me is insane or I'm insane I really don't know anymore. I wish I had some anwsers but life is rarely that easy huh? Am I really THAT different? To a point where I can't get along with nobody? Am I completly alone? Is there really nobody like me? With the same passion for art and music, with the same dreams for something better. With as much love for animals and nature. With the same ammount of hate for certain things like judgment based on appearance or animal cruelty, or people who are rude just because they don't agree with you. We can all have our own opinions and they don't have to be the same. Or people with a superior problem, people who think they are so much better then you. Or people who pretend to be your friends but you turn around and they stab you in the back. Yeah pretty much all of the above. People will always be people, they disappoint you, they hurt you, they use you...I suppose I should be used to it by now huh?
Anyways enough about that how about something more positive? Here are some concert pictures I got printed out...
This is a developing problem though. I have no more space. They are literally everywhere by now. Not that I mind, I mean it's always nice to have something beautiful to look at. Maybe I should have like a photo album huh? That would solve my problems right away. Wait a second this is actually not such a bad idea like a ''book'' type thing with photos, tickets, maybe guitar picks if I'm ever lucky again to catch some more. My fellow concert goers you know how hard that is right? Also, check out these...
I literally found these, I wouldn't actually buy records with basically two songs on them. To much work flipping them over all the time. Heh. But well these are nice, I do like Tom Jones, Frank Sinatra and Elvis. I mean of course it's Elvis after all. They used to be my aunts. She had a big collection but to my missfortune it was mostly classical music which you know I respect but just can't stomach. Except like Clair de lune...that one is really beautiful. I imagine I have all the Twilight fans paying attention just about now? Heh. Calm down kids this has nothing to do with Twilight I knew and loved the song before they even used it. In other news I didn't fuck up the exam on tuesday, got another 90% which is great but it also kinda bugs me, I just can't seem to climb back to 100% I don't know why. I'll shut up now because next week I have a really hard exam lined up and I'll be happy if I pass much less 90%...I'd probably danced butt naked on my street in the rain if that ever happens. Hah. Don't get excited. It's not happening. Ever. Aight I best be getting back to my studying...which is what I'll be doing the entire weekend, study and get ''stoned'' with sage tea and candy maybe my throat and voice will go back to normal then. Wishful thinking aye? Have a good weekend guys, stay safe and have a drink for me too lord knows I need it after a week like this one. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment