Friday, March 11, 2016

Are we even human why does this room feel like outer space?

I've been feeling paranormal when you and I are standing face to face, when the worlds collide two hearts one mind close encounters of the very best kind every time. Are we even human why do we feel so out of place?
Should I be thankful I'm sick after the concert or can I be pissed I'm sick at all? Damnit this is the worst possible time for me to be sick. I've got so much studying still left to do I aint got no time to be sick. Not to mention this sore throat will be the death of me. Hurts like a mother fucker. Also lying sick in bed with my laptop isn't an ideal situation for anyone, not my tumblr account, not my bank account and definatelly not for the fact I can fall into another binge watching of another tv show I had never heard of before. Maybe this is the right time to finally start watching the Game of thrones and Shadowhunters. Sounds like a plan alright. Though I am convinced if there's a god above he hates me. There's a club concert in town tomorrow. A band called Reckless Roses is playing. They're a tribute band for Guns N' Roses and this is the third fucking time I'm missing out on them for whatever reason. What kind of karma is that? Who does that? How is that even fair? And then there's my family ''you saw Simple plan be happy'' or ''you're seeing Alice Cooper stop complaining'' uh for real? I mean I am happy and grateful but come on you can't just...jesus christ! Of course I'm not happy I'm gonna be home, sick on a saturday night. I rarely go out because there's rarely anything even interesting to me happening around and the one time it is..well this happens. I might as well crawl back to my bed and sob in misery. Life really is unfair. Not to mention I'm just really tired and done with the world. But hey in good news I had an art history exam yesterday, still mentally kicking my ass for not knowing the 20th century artists better but well I got about 89% on the test, should be happy about that huh? Specially after I studied maybe two hours. I couldn't focus at all partly because how can you focus after a concert like the one on sunday night? Jesus christ that smile...and partly because dates are boring and I was already comming down with this stupid flu or whatever it is feeling like hell not being able to concentrate. I guess it's true I'll never be good at math and geography or chemistry but at least I'm good in art, history and music. Should count for something don't you think? Shadowhunters looks promising, just saw the trailer and also a new episode of the Vikings is on. Should keep me busy for a while. Nothing like lying in bed with a zebra plush blanket surrounded by pictures of all your favorite boys and a good tv show. Maybe being sick aint so bad after all. Who am I kidding it's terrible. Uh. I sure hope your weekend goes better then mine will...I'll just, wallow in misery with my favorite boys they're the only thing making me happy to be fair...
Yup happy happy happy. Oh right! I forgot there's a new band I totally love! Y'all should go check it out, they're called Santa Cruz, they kinda remind of We Are Harlot. Really good. So yeah check em out, learn it, live it, love it and I'll see you on monday. Cheers guys, stay safe or better yet stay healthy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment