Monday, March 14, 2016

And if I'm wrong or if I'm right I don't give a damn tonight, you bring out the worst in me, you might be bad but sure feels good to me.

Basically it's been a week since Simple plan and if you think that I'm not really suffering from a post concert depression...well you are wrong. I am. Like big times. I hate this part so much. You get tickets and plan and wait for so long then it's over so fast. I mean why the fuck am I complaining huh? Already planning two new gigs...ah well...you know me what would I write about if I didn't mope and complain? My throat is still killing me. Cursing all the saints because of it. Jesus christ. I have an important exam tomorrow. What am I saying they are all important. Tho this one...I failed this one last year. An ART exam. Literally I failed an art exam. I had never been as mad or upset about school since. I mean I pass math but fuck up art? How is that even possible. It was all about some god damn architectural drawings that I obviously don't know shit about. I mean that's what's bothering me just because I can't do that doesn't make me a bad artist. I mean Monet could never do what Picasso did or vice versa and they are still Monet and Picasso. Not that I'm comparing myself to them but you get the point. So bottom line let's hope tomorrow goes better specially after the assignment was ''build a chair'' what am I fucking Jesus? He was a carpenter. I'm a portrait artist, what do I know about furniture? Obviously nothing. But I handled that better then I thought I will. It's the ''prehistoric sculpture'' that made me sweat like a whore in church. I gave up 4 times halfway through then managed to make a ''slob'' that's supposed to be a womans head. Like excuse me I wasn't around in that time I don't know what they did and how nor did I ever ventured into sculpting, I hate it. I despise it. And I wasn't excatly jumping to the idea of cutting my nails for this. Uh no.
Ah thank you iTunes shuffle for throwing out Sweet child o mine. I adore that song but right now I'd be better off without it. Still moping about missing Reckless roses on saturday yes. And I'll be moping for a while. Come on they are a really good band. And I'm still counting my blessings that Duff, Ax and Slash are actually in the same room that's a big deal alone I'm not going to get all excited that I might see then someday then have my heart broken again. No sir. I saw Guns 2 Roses once though and they were awesome. Hah. Alright alright enough let me get to the point. The records! How about a pick up line first?
''Roses are red, vinyl is black. Fuck the bouquet send me a stack''. Heh.
Now this weeks record is my baby. I will probably have to buy another copy just because I listen to this one all the damn time it's going to get all worn out hah. No seriously though it's perfect.
Oh by the way we strongly recomend plastic covers to protect your records in this house. Now the music. Oh my god. I love it so much. Like so much you have no idea. Even ''Cherry pie'' which is a little over played by now. It's my ringtone though and I absolutely adore it. Hah. Come on ''I saw red'', ''Uncle Tom's cabin'', ''Bed of Roses'', ''Blind faith''...amongst all the rest of course, such good songs I could have them on reply and never stop listening to them because they are just absolutely perfect. I love this record way more then ''Dirty Rotten Filthy Stinking Rich" though that one is good as well. But I really love and admire the fact that they stayed true and original to their sound. Like I say for every other record I own but come on guys this one also belongs in every collection. It's definitely an example of "metal" at it's finest, it's fun, rebellious, a little bit naughty. I love that about it. The naughty part heh. For the easily offended, purchase the copy that does not include "Ode to Tipper Gore", which is not actually a song but just a shit ton of profanities clipped from live performances. Lol. Mine doesn't have that unfortunaly. The guys in Warrant were clearly trying to make a point about censorship, but not everybody appreciated it. I know I'm not particulary happy about the ''beep'' on my Train Train when he says ''all a fucking board'' or should I say ''all a beeep board''. This band and this record is so underrated it's not even fair. I love it to a point where it's probably unhealthy but you know...I don't care. Hah. Favorite song...this is always the hardest part. All songs on this record are so good, like seriously every damn song is perfect but for some reason I'm going to have to go with Bed of Roses. I don't know, it's just...I don't even know I love that one most. Anyways buy it, steal it, download it, I don't even care what you do but get it because it's perfect and you'll love it. If you don't...then we can't be friends. Like literally we can't be friends.
''If the moon and stars should fall they'd be easy to replace, I would lift you up to heaven and you would take their place'' rest in peace angel, I miss you.
Well looks like I'll be staying inside for another day, feeling sorry for myself and maybe work on a drawing request that I have. It's a good one and by good I mean really hard I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it. Yeah that hard. But better that then drooling over online stores with records. My bank account already hates me because there's a problem I have ''just one more'' ''I promise this is the last one'' ''okay seriously no more'' she said about 20 records later. I have a problem I know. Hah. In the mean time enjoy this colored *!* piece of Mr. Bret Michaels. I keep getting shit for this but I do actually like Poison more then just ''Every rose has it's thorn'' so get over it.
Well guys have a great week, wish me luck tomorrow and I sure hope y'all Hiddleston fans are still alive after last night's The night manager because I'm pretty sure I have trouble breathing or even living after....THAT. It left me uncomfortably hot under the collar. Hah. Well take care, stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment