Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Tonight the world is much darker.

Do you remember that meteor that was supposed to hit us back in 2012? When people were freaking out that the end of the world is upon us? I wonder how that meteor is doing today and if it's interested to hit us now...
See I don't write posts on wednesdays but today I'm making an exception. I am devastated, heartbroken, worried, scared, terrified...and any other negative emotion that you can think of. I honestly can't believe this is even happening. How could America go from the first black president, one of the kindest and most intelligent men that the oval office has ever seen to a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, misogynistic, pedophilic, braindead orange reptile. I can't even believe that to this day America still hates women so much that they would elect someone with no plans, no skill, no experience, no dignity, no brain and endorsed by the fucking KKK clan win over a woman who's spent her entire career in politics. So if you need surgery you're gonna go to someone who says ''hey I think I can be a pretty good surgeon'' or to someone with thirty years of experience? I know what this is the racist white superiority. Ya'll don't care about no one but yourself. Let me tell you something if you voted for Trump, if you support Trump, you're not just against Hillary, you're against every homosexual, against every black, hispanic, non white person, you're against kids with special needs, all transgender and LGBTQ people, all phisically and mentally disabled people, all women. You voted against everyone who isn't like you a white, straight, rasict. So fuck you all of you, if you voted for him I hate you, if you support him I hate you. Do me a favor and click unfollow me, unfriend me whatever else, just so I never have to hear another word from any of you.
And to every person of color that may be reading this, any LGBT person, every woman and minority in the States or out of the States, I am so very sorry that you have to go through this. You deserve better. I truly hope that no matter what you're staying safe.
“Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And when you stumble, keep faith. And when you’re knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you can’t or shouldn’t go on.”
- Hillary Clinton
Thank you for fighting so fiercly, with such intelligence and so much compassion and grace. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment