Friday, July 22, 2016

Nothing lasts forever.

''Going through these life changes, gotta keep my feet moving. I'm looking up at the sky, gotta keep my eyes open, gonna keep my mind racing. I keep on trying to fly. We almost died learning how to survive the fast life.''
It's late, I'm tired, hurt, confused and in way too much pain. My mind probably isn't functioning right just about now. I am just so done with all these pray for France, pray for Turkey, pray for Germany, pray for every single middle eastern country where kids are dying daily but the media is too mainstreem to even care to mention...it hurts...it hurts watching it happen, sitting in front of the tv with breaking news on or twitter and watching the body count getting higher. These aren't just numbers, these are people, with stories, lives, families...people like you and me and it hurts. I don't even have words...things...to say...I'm so upset and so confused. And I'm trying to be strong, I'm trying to live brave, like I'm not afraid...but it's so damn hard, these things are scary. The world is such a fucked up place. I just want to cry though I know it won't do me no good. Europe is hurting, people are hurting, this entire planet is hurting, enough, please, enough violence we just want peace. I'm so sorry for anyone who lost a loved one, for everyone affected or hurting from all these events...I'm just so sorry. All my readers and followers in Germany, I hope you're safe and stay safe tonight and I'm really sorry you're going through this, nobody deserves to live in terror. I love you all, I'll see you on monday...hopefully I'll have a few more words to say then...
Look after one another guys and stay safe.
''You know they say that nothing lasts forever, you know they said we'd never stay together, it's a long way down, can't turn back now, going through these life changes...''

No comments:

Post a Comment