Friday, July 15, 2016

My heart is bleeding.

I was going to talk about Whitesnake and my past week but it seems inappropriate talking about something that makes me so happy while so many people will never get to be happy again. It doesn't feel right laughing, it doesn't feel right breathing. Nothing feels right today. I was awake at 5 in the morning the sun was slowly rising and I had this disgusted feeling in the pit of my stomach. I didn't want it to rise, I didn't want a new day to begin, I didn't want the news to be real. I'm just tired, and done and losing faith in humanity...a little more each day. So sick and tired of watching people gun down people, slaughter them just because they don't believe in the same thing. I am tired of people so blinded and focused on some crazy ideology or after life that they can't value human life anymore. Why can't people just be good because it's the right thing? Not because of heaven and hell but because it's a decent thing to do. Being good to eachother...why can't we just live in peace and love and be thankful for living in this amazing world. Because it is amazing. All of it, it doesn't matter how or why or when and where you came to it, we're all in this together. We're all the same, race, nationality, sexual orientation, none of it matters, we're all just people. People that are supposed to do good, that are supposed to be good. I'm so done seeing how race and religion and orientation divides people. We are all the same, we all matter, all lives matter, not just white, not just black, not just blue. They all matter, all people are worthy of life and love and instead of dividing we should unite. We should stand together and fight whatever comes our way. It hurts seeing so much pain all over the world. I can barely find proper words right now. I don't even know what to say, except that it hurts. It hurts, for the victims, for the families, for the people, for the world. All of it hurts. I don't believe in prayers, if god was real this wouldn't be happening but I'm sending out all my love to anyone who needs it. All my French readers if you want to talk, vent out, please feel free to do so, I'm making this a safe place, you can come talk anytime you want to. And to the rest that need a little breather. That's okay. It's okay to be emotionally affected by what happened. It's horrible it's frightening and it's hard to process any of it. So it's okay to shut down your laptop, turn off your phone and step away. It doesn't mean you don't care or that youre weak or careless it just means that you need to take a breather. Sometimes you need to protect yourself first and that is okay. Go for a walk, listen to music, draw, paint, read a sappy romantic story, play with your pets, watch your favorite tv show. It's alright, you're alright, there's no preasurre you'll be back when you feel ready to be back. Can be an hour or a week. Take your time. We all need time to process, grieve and try to make some sense out of all of this.
Just remember, you are not alone in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment