Sunday, June 26, 2022

Wine. Because murder is illegal.

So I didn't really plan on coming back so soon to bitch and moan about things but here we fucking are. Stressed out to high fucking heavens. To a point where even attractive blond pilots don't do a good job of making me feel calmer. Actually he's adding to the stress because I'm working on a portrait of him which isn't going as planned. I need some wine. And this god damn heat? The fuck you guys? Is this really Europe or am I in hell? Probably both to be fair. 

Listen I'm not a demanding woman, can I just get said blond pilot in my bed, with said wine, preferably banging my head in the headboard till I fucking forget my own fucking name? Apparently not because here I am. Alone. Sprawled across my bed trying not to combust. I swear it's like 40 degrees in my bedroom. 

Now while you'll finally be getting some concert reviews soon. Or so I hope. Here's back to the thing that's making me fucking fume with anger. Like I want to burn down this entire country that's how mad I am. 

Here's the deal. Roe v. Wade. You knew this is coming right? I can't sit silently on my ass. Let me just start with this, if you are happy about this, if you support this, I wish you a very happy go die. Seriously get off this blog, you are not welcome here. Why? Because you're a fucking idiot that's why. I hope you're aware of the fact that this…fucking this?! This will kill women. You did NOT get rid of abortions, you got rid of safe abortions. 

I just love, LOVE, how in the minds of these conservative fucks it's always the woman that's to blame for everything. Women are the sole reason and the only ones responsible for a pregnancy? What is this? Some Mother Mary fucking bullshit? Shouldn't there be another party involved…like I don't know maybe a man? Oh right but we don't tamper with male bodies do we? How easy could this be? You don't like abortions? Get a fucking vasectomy! Fucking misogynistic bullshit where you pretend like women suddenly like a flip of a switch are no longer capable of reasonable thinking and making good choices when pregnant. Like are you fucking kidding me? Is this a joke?

I know it's pointless to argue with the pro life brain dead idiots but let me just lay down a few words for them as well. I will never debate with you if a fetus is a human being or not. It's pointless. The point here is that no man, no country, no court and no fucking god has the fucking right to force a woman to give up her physical autonomy for the sake of another ''being''. I don't fucking care about what your Bible says, I don't fucking care what your god says, I don't give a shit about christianity. It's your right to be religious, you're free to believe, practice, follow the Bible, not take contraception, not get an abortion. These are all your rights, and don't get me wrong I'd be the first one to fight for you if this right was taken away. But what right you don't fucking have? To tell other women what they should do based on YOUR religion. My fucking body, my fucking choice. 

God I'm pissed off. I need more wine to process this god damn post. 

Lets get back to the pro lifers. Oh hell naw I aint done with you yet. All you celebrating this bullshit. This disgusting crime. This abomination. THIS FUCKING WAR ON WOMEN. I honestly hope, neither you nor your daughters ever get an ectopic pregnancy, because you know the procedure that will save your life, what is it? You guessed it. An abortion. I hope you never have a still born baby that your body can't naturally pass because guess fucking what? The procedure to save your life? Yup an abortion. I hope you're never put in a place where carrying a baby full term would mean a certain death for you. I hope you're never assaulted and forced to carry your attackers child full term and being constantly reminded of the trauma you went through because some fucking asshole decided that ''all life is sacred, no matter how it got in the womb''. I hope your child is never assaulted and forced to carry the baby, because that will surely kill her. I hope you're never in a place, trapped in a marriage, relationship, with an abuser and forced to keep a child with no way out of the hell you're in. I hope you never go to jail because the penalty for abortion is higher than it is for rape. But what I do hope is that you someday open your eyes and realise that there are women just like you out there which will die from the laws you are celebrating. I hope you realise the consequences because even if you never suffer through them, there will be blood on your hands.

All you old, crusty, white fucks that decided on this, I hope you never find another fucking moment of peace in the rest of your pathetic lives. May you never sleep through the night, may you never be happy. A woman is not your fucking incubator. If abortion is murder then the blowjob your wife gave you last night was cannibalism. If you don't like abortion just ignore it like you do with school shootings. And let me educate you on abortion in the Bible real quick. It's mentioned once. ONCE. In 5:21 where it provides instructions on how to preform one.

To all my European followers asking me why I'm so enraged. First of ever heard of women solidarity? These women in US are just like you and me and I will always stand up for their rights. Secondly don't think for a second that they will stop there. Today it's abortions, tomorrow gay marriage, next week, voting rights? And don't think for a second that it can't happen to us too. I am enraged for having to go to war over something our grandmothers fought and won. Furious. But listen ladies, our grandmothers won, so can we. This? All this shit? This is just a battle, but we can still win the war. 

Now to end this rant and go cool off with another glass of cold Chardonnay and Meryl Streep on tv let me just say, US or EU or fucking Asia I will never be told what to do and what's best for my uterus, by men who can't even identify the clitoris. That is, go fuck yourselves, I hope you choke on a pancake and fuck a cactus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment