Sunday, June 19, 2022

Life finds a way.

I had to take a break from my almost angry sketching of an obnoxious –army- pilot.  Obnoxious but oh so cute. So so cute. Blonde hair and stormy seas eyes, and a smile to die for. Good god the smile. That whole ''I see sparks fly whenever you smile''. Listen guys, I told you how it is. I see blond hair and blue eyes and get a little stupid, and this heat is not helping. Surprise, surprise summer aka hell came back to southern Europe. We're all going to die so help me Jesus.  Seriously guys I am straight up not living mi vida loca right now.  And that's saying something since I absolutely adore summer. Maybe I am also delusional because this bitch aint getting any sleep lately. The world around me is crazy. Neighbors, birds, ambulance cars, all through the night. Fucking hell.  

In my delusions in the middle of the night I was thinking of several things. Like love. Do we think it really exists? For real. Maybe there is no actual love on earth, maybe there is only what we imagine. What we want to see and believe. Ever thought about that? Do we, as humans, even understand love anymore? 

Second thing I was thinking about is Jane Austen, yes completely random I know but like, I have this huge book of all her works, it's all gold and shiny and pretty and it's kinda screaming to be read, even if, I am not a fan. But let me tell you why I feel like she was a fantastic author. Because she understood the horrors of life. Which are what? Listening to men that think they're better than you and dealing with unannounced visitors.

And an advice for all y'all using the world wide web, I'm starting a new set of rules. First one never look at the fucking comments. Seriously don't, people suck there's that. Second trust no algorithm they're absolute bullshit. And third please, please go outside. Get some air. Enjoy it. Forget about the net for a bit. 

Now before I go back to my vicious drawing of the oh so handsome pilot, - one of these days I'll type down one of my filthy dreams that involve said sexy pilot – enjoy this doodle from the movies the other day, I'll start doodling now I'm always at the movies too early and seems like a great way to spend the time…enjoy.

Also the movie was fantastic y'all should go see it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment