Monday, May 4, 2020

When suddenly, all the sad songs are not sad enough.

What the hell am I supposed to say, when I'm all choked up and you're okay? The Script sing something along those lines. This blog was supposed to be a music blog from the get go, never too personal, never political, never more than, well actually art. All types of it. But more times than not I stray from that. I stray from it because I can't keep silent on things that annoy me, things that hurt me, move me...that's just life isn't it? The problem is finding words to express anything sometimes. Sometimes it hurts too much, sometimes everything is too much. All the words I can't seem to find, in the lyrics of my currently most played ( and in most cases favorite ) songs. It's true what they say aint it? When the world falls silent, the music speaks. I may do this more often. Write down playlists. I guess these are my sad songs, but, like the title says, they don't seem to be sad enough today. 



Nazareth - Love hurts

White Lion - Wait

Def Leppard - When love and hate collide

Lee Brice - One of them girls

Sam Hunt - Break up in a small town

Luke Combs - Hurricane

Jimi Hendrix - The wind cried Mary

Aerosmith - You see me crying

Cheap Trick - The flame

The Doors - The end

Eagles - I can't tell you why

Black Sabbath - Changes

The Rolling stones - Wild horses

Led Zeppelin - All of my love

Motley Crue - You're all I need

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

Prince - Nothing compares 2 U

Johnny Cash - Hurt

Florida Georgia Line - May we all

Linkin Park - One more light

My Chemical romance - The light behind your eyes

INXS - Never tear us apart

Chris Isaac - Wicked game

Bruce Springsteen - Miracle

Guns N' Roses - Don't cry

Shinedown - Second chance

Skid Row - I remember you

Elvis Presley - It's now or never

Aerosmith - What it takes

Aerosmith - What could have been love

Roxette - It must have been love

Daughtry - Life after you

INXS - By my side

Scorpions - Wind of change

Ozzy Osbourne - Road to nowhere

Def Leppard - Bringin' on the heartbreak

Journey - Separate ways

Queen - Save me

Bon Jovi - These days

Bon Jovi - Letting you go

Opća Opasnost - Pobjego sam

Leteći Odred - Hajde reci mi

Keith Urban - You'll think of me

Cole Swindell - Break up in the end

Jason Aldean - Who's kissing you tonight

Blake Shelton - Everytime I hear that song

Van Halen - Not enough 

Cinderella - Don't know what you got

Warrant - Sometimes she cries

No comments:

Post a Comment