Monday, March 20, 2017

Blast from the past.

The times are tough now, just getting tougher, this old world is rough, it's just getting rougher, cover me, come on baby, cover me.
Well I'm looking for a lover who will come on in and cover me. Promise me baby you won't let them find us, hold me in your arms, let's let our love blind us, cover me, shut the door and cover me.
Don't you think Boss is right? Times are just getting tougher lately. Life is getting rougher. Maybe it's just my life…then again…if you're not a complete ignorant oaf then you know what kinda world we live in…
I haven't really been myself lately so instead of forcing myself to write something half decent I will do another throw back and I will share something I wrote on my other ''teenage blog''. I know what you're thinking ''A teen? Writing a blog? Run away.'' Hah. And you wouldn't be wrong anyways, it's full of my hearts eyes over a random band member or daily adventures which are…something straight out of an episode of friends… But here, take a look for yourself.
June 8th 2013
''What is even my life? And also a bit of I AM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT OH MY GOD''
I had another one of my ''weird days''. First off I was late to an appointment I should be at so I had to wake up and get out in like 10 minutes...that never works for me, I'm always confused and disoriented after a ''brutal'' awakening XD so I get out go to my aunt, do everything I'm supposed to be doing, forgeting about the rain...I knew it's going to rain I just forgot about it, cuz I was in a hurry...so halfway home it starts pouring, lucky me, no jacket, no umbrella and of course a white shirt...I don't get it, every single day when it rains I have to have a white shirt on, and it's a total coincident...I'm clearly incapable of wearing dark clothes in the rain...
Well whatever let me get to the point...I get home soaked and in the lobby I start pulling my clothes off so I wouldn't get everything wet...100% sure I was home alone, not used of anyone being here at this time, suddenly my mom goes like ''Nikki is that you?'' I was in a bad mood so I just said ''no mom it's OJ Simpson'' wouldn't be so bad if I didn't hear a man laughing...out of all days she had to pick today to have a friend over...the actor...the gorgeous one...can you kill me please? Someone? Anyone???
Let's put it this way...it's impossible to get to my room without passing the kitchen were they were sitting...so I took a deep breath and walked right by them, would be fine if my mom *she shall get revenge -_-* wouldn't make me wait...and she goes like ''I sure hope you went out with a little more clothing than that'' by that point I was standing there in zebra print underwear, shivering cuz I was cold and the guy scans me and he's like ''nice''...
I just shrugged saying ''Davids favorite'' of course he didn't get it and my mom ''explains'' with ''David is Nikkis imaginary boyfriend'' Hellooo!!!? Mom he's real!!! I told them my version of the truth that he's not imaginary but a perfect boyfriend who doesn't expose me to the paparazzi and the fans so he never mentions me to make sure they leave me alone XD you should have seen my moms face + eye rolling it was hilarious XD then she goes like ''remember the ''being normal'' thing we talked about? This would be a good time to start practicing it''...yeah right...she must be delusional or living in a fairytale to think I'm ever going to be normal...you shouldn't have used the microwave so much while being pregnant with me mom.
Her friend liked my ''preformance'' though, he said he totally bought it and that I would make a great actress...of course mom spoiled that moment for me by saying ''of course she would be, she's such a drama queen'' ah thanks mom, I love you too...
What the hell am I even rambling about? The concert!! The god damn concert! Simple plan's god damn concert! First a quick note to all my girl readers…you know those pads you can buy that are soaked in nail polish remover? Yeah aparently they look just like eye makeup remover…how do I know? I'm a bloody idiot. I used nail polish remover on my damn eyes instead of makeup remover…also put salt in my coffee…the nerves…oh jesus I was on an emotional bloody rollercoaster…
I AM FREAKING OUT. I've spend the last two days crying over every little god damn thing. It's insane. The concert was...I can't even put it into words. I just can't. They are too PERFECT. I FUCKING ADORE THEM. The drive there took forever then there was a car crash and we were literally moving one meter ever 5 fucking minutes. You have NO idea how nervous I was. My legs were shaking. I was freaking out. Putting fucking acetone on my eyes and salt in my coffee kinda nervous. When we stood outside the venue I was a complete mess of emotion and tears and everything. Just the thought of them being basically 3 walls away was too much. Took a little walk around the venue, as you guessed, didn't meet the band. If I did you'd hear me scream anyways…no wait I wouldn't have time to scream…I'd pass out in David's arms. I hear he likes to hug fans…to me it aint hugging it's more like a game of let's see how quickly I can kill Nikki. Boom. Gone. Dead. I'd never survive that. Jesus christ that man. I'd like to think I'd ask him if he wants to see his name tattooed on me…ha! In the shower maybe *you're going to hell Nikki* but come on…don't have the balls to do that.
I did meet the singer of their support called A friend in London we took a picture together :D
He was so sweet! Said our picture together was perfect and told us to enjoy the show and all, even gave me one of their CD's. Really sweet. Big fan now.
BUT MY BOYS!
THEY ARE PERFECT. As usual they opened with Shut up and closed with perfect. Of course David had to ask who is going to shower with him *I might of have a nervous breakdown there* WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU BOY?! OF COURSE WE ALL WANT TO FUCKING SHOWER WITH YOU WHAT DO YOU THINK???
And there was a moment when Pierre asked ''who here is from Slovenia?'' and I JUST LOST IT. Not to mention there were about 10 seconds when David and I had our eyes locked on eachother. He looked at me and I smiled and he smiled back and we were looking at eachother and ASDFGHJKL!!!! How the hell am I still breathing right now? That's a million dollar question I believe…what if I'm actually not alive anymore? This is just an illusion isn't it? That perfect smile did it…damn it.
I could go on and on and on about this show and the guys but yeah if I shorten this basically nothing in my life can top this. Only if I get to meet them next time and actually survive. I hope. So I screamed like a hysteric psychopat *my mothers words. Isn't she charming* sang every word to every song and cried gallons of tears during This song saved my life and Perfect. And the entire show I was in the second row. Pierre's and my fingers brushed briefly when he came closer and I died. In a result I've lost my voice. Basically I can't talk I can barely whisper, my body is covered in bruises *that I wish David would give me in the shower instead XD you need Jesus Nikki* and I can't move a muscle. But it was worth it. Best night of my life. Just the best ever. Let me guess now you're sitting there thinking ''dear god she's insane'' ha ha ha I get you man I get you, here's the deal though. I am not insane I am just really unconditionally totally and completly in love with them. They are everything and this kinda love you can't understand. You have to feel it to understand it. My saviours.
What am I doing typing this it's like 2:47 am...why is there no damn silence outside? Cars, people, cats, dogs...like how do people even sleep with all that noise? Oh great...some girl, possibly highly intoxicated is literally screaming the words to Doors ''Light my fire'' song. And I'm pretty sure Jim Morrison wrote ''come on baby light my fire'' not ''baby set my dick on fire''...clearly I'm never bored ;)
Life used to be fun no? Hah, enjoy your week guys, take it easy, love eachother and stay safe.
Outside's the rain, the driving snow I can hear the wild wind blowing, turn out the light, bolt the door I ain't going out there no more.
This whole world is out there just trying to score I've seen enough I don't want to see any more cover me, come on and cover me.

No comments:

Post a Comment