Monday, October 24, 2016

The day will come when you won't be.

The walking dead...that was the most brutal, violent thing I had seen in my entire life. I am not sharing spoilers in case you haven't seen the premiere yet all I'm saying is that I am shocked. Completly, totally shocked. Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan? So fierce and so evil. And it is a little hard watching him in this role. Though he brings him to live so well I can't imagine anyone better for the job. I am just...a little shaken up not going to lie. This was just...a little too much. I feel traumatized and I feel like they went a little too far with the violence. It was just too brutal. This was wrong. Way too wrong. And I will have to seriously think if I will continiue watching or not. I am still shaking all over I was NOT ready for this even if the clif hanger kept me nervous and wondering for almost six months. I am not getting any sleep tonight am I? Gonna sit here wondering what the hell just happened. I know I know it's not real life, just a tv show...save it. I've heard enough about it already, those of you who understand...my fellow TWD family...here's a big hug...lord knows after this we need it...good night guys don't let the zombies bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment