Friday, May 25, 2018

There's no escape when fire meets fate.

I was going to share a post about art, about how I managed to step out of my comfort zone and not only work with a paintbrush but also on a really and I do mean really large canvas, when let's be honest anything bigger then A4 to me was just like my talent for manths (3+2=purple). But there's other things that bother me far more, like do you know what I'm having a hard time understanding? What the fuck is the matter with people lately? When did human kind became so stupid, evil, judgemental, derailed? Everyday I find something that makes me hate 90% of the human population more.
The other day I saw a man kicking a baby bird, why? It was in his way. You sick fuck. A week before that I saw another man poking snails out of the grass crushing them because aparently they're nothing but ''filth'' no jackass you're the filth. I can't imagine what's the matter with people, where's the humanity? Where's the kindness? Where's some fucking understanding, where's the love? What's the matter with us?!
I can't seem to understand, if we can't even show a bit of kindness towards innocent living beings sharing the planet with us, how can we even begin to show kindness to eachother?
Then again why am I surprised? Trump is the president, right is on the rise, hate is on the rise. Idiotism is on the rise.
I feel so completly lost, I can't decide is there something wrong with me or everyone around me? First sounds more logical doesn't it? I can't understand people, I can't understand the hate, and I sure as fuck can't understand how in 2018, rightist ideas can go through without people telling them flat out they're idiots. Did you know that over 70% of people that are deciding if abortion should be legal or not are men? Like excuse me but in my book it's ''no uterus no opinion''. How can someone even begin to think they have an opinion over a woman's body? A right over it too? It's not right and it's not moral.
Aparently now younger generation not having families is due to feminism, women's rights and the fact that women can get an education...there aren't words, literally there are no words that would describe my anger. Honest to god. So my education is what's stopping me from ''throwing out a couple kids'' and the whole live happily ever after bullshit? Good to know it's not I don't know, my uncertain future, not knowing if I'll have a job, not knowing if I'll be able to take care of a a dog much less of a child, and it's certainly not the fact that moving out on my own is a fantasy that will never come true. Oh hey but let's cut women's education because who wants smart women huh? Fucking idiots.
It seems to me that the only thing missing is changing bonefires to witch burnings at the stakes because holy shit we're going back to the middle ages. And you know what's the worst part? That all my ramblings are like howling to the moon. The younger population couldn't care less, they don't participate in politics, they don't vote they don't do shit and then these old idiots that cleary lost all sense and ideas and purpose in life fuck over all our lives. I'm just done. How is it right or fair that I should live the way someone else tells me to live? Why?
I came to hate this place so much lately. Hating the people, hating the hate, hating the judgment, hating the air that I breathe, hating everything. I've been feeling like a stranger, I've been feeling out of place, I've been feeling like nobody understands me, like I can't fit in with anybody. And it's the worst feeling ever. Like you can't even breathe. So much has happened this year and it's only the end of May. And I am done, tired, can't go on like this any longer. And quite honestly in a world like this one is turning out to be what's the point anymore?
I don't understand blind support, blind faith, blind following something, anything. What the hell? Blid faith into anything will get you killed. I understand support and I understand devotion and all the other crap but I don't get fanatics, obsessions, people acting like rabid dogs if you dare saying you don't agree with them. When did we become this hostile? When did we start thinking that anyone that doesn't share our opinion is the enemy.
To end this post before it gets too angry because yes I'm in a mood I'll just share words of wisdom, or should I say lyrics of wisdom that Mr. Axl Rose (and also Slash, Mckagan and Stradlin) shared back in the 1991. He gets it. People think he's an idiot, and talk shit about him, but he's no fool and he gets it.
Look at your young men fighting, look at your women crying, look at your young men dying the way they've always done before. Look at the hate we're breeding, look at the fear we're feeding, look at the lives we're leading the way we've always done before.
My hands are tied the billions shift from side to side and the wars go on with brainwashed pride for the love of God and our human rights, and all these things are swept aside by bloody hands time can't deny and are washed away by your genocide, and history hides the lies of our civil wars.
D'you wear a black armband when they shot the man who said "peace could last forever"? And in my first memories they shot Kennedy, I went numb when I learned to see, so I never fell for Vietnam we got the wall of D.C. to remind us all that you can't trust freedom when it's not in your hands, when everybody's fightin' for their promised land.
And I don't need your civil war, it feeds the rich while it buries the poor, your power hungry sellin' soldiers in a human grocery store, ain't that fresh, I don't need your civil war, oh no.
Look at the shoes you're filling, look at the blood we're spilling, look at the world we're killing the way we've always done before. Look in the doubt we've wallowed, look at the leaders we've followed, look at the lies we've swallowed and I don't want to hear no more.
My hands are tied for all I've seen has changed my mind but still the wars go on as the years go by with no love of God or human rights. 'Cause all these dreams are swept aside by bloody hands of the hypnotized who carry the cross of homicide and history bears the scars of our civil wars.
I don't need your civil war it feeds the rich while it buries the poor, your power hungry sellin' soldiers in a human grocery store, ain't that fresh, I don't need your civil war.
Whaz so civil 'bout war anyway?
GN'R - Civil war
P.S. Vsem ostalim mladim, ki še imajo vsaj kanček pameti in sposobnosti mišljenja z lastno pametjo pa želim srečn 25 maj. Mal več take mladine k je bla takrat ko je SKOJ uvedu ta praznik pa bi nam blo vsem življenje lepše tut danes. Just sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment