Friday, May 11, 2018

''The sun will shine on us again.''

Well, obviously I'm still alive after watching the Infinity war. Barely. Seriously, guys if you don't want spoilers or if you're not a Marvel fan then stop reading, like now. This is probably going to turn into an angry rant pretty damn fast...walk away while you still can.
While I appreciated all the funny Thor and Cap scenes that by the way saved the movie, can I just say that Thanos is one big ugly bully that needs to be exterminated. I will never be okay with all the deaths in this movie and I will certainly NEVER be okay with killing of Bucky Barnes. He was my favorite from the moment I saw him, fine maybe my abigtoobigofacrush on Sebastian Stan played a key part in that but still! I like the character and said characted deserved better, don't even get me started on Peter Parker seriously what the shit? Not cool Marvel, not cool. Get your shit together. I literally sat in the theatre looking those credits roll thinking ''well, shit, that's a lot of people that hurt me''.
But that's like not even the worst part, you know what's worse? The Russo brothers those god damn idiots responsible for this mess. See the movie ends on a horrible and emotional cliffhanger and they say that it's not a part one? That the next one will not be a part two then? What will it be? A sick joke maybe? And since that isn't enough they got the balls to joke about Tom Hiddleston being too old to play Loki and saying that Thor is to blame for the ending of IW? Uh how about no? You two idiots are to blame. You ended the movie the way you did not Thor and I will fight anyone that doesn't agree. I clearly have 99 problems right now and all 99 are Infinity war and too many feelings. Life of a fangirl huh? It's never easy.
See this is why I came to the perfect solution...instead of investing so much into movies that do nothing but rip out my heart and put it in a fucking blender I'll stay with animated movies, better, nobody dies there and it just so happens that part three of my favorite is coming out soon. So in that spirit, something I'd like to share...
2012
2015
2018

Can I just say that I really miss my 2012 hair? Yeah...

No comments:

Post a Comment