Friday, February 16, 2018

Wasted heart.

You're my flower, you're my road, that I try to stay up on, even when things ain't your wrong, yeah you stayed with me.
You don't stay for what I do, sleepless nights I drug you through, when I say the things I don't mean to, you stay there with me.
You uncovered this sound-loss soul, should have gone baby long ago, but you shined a light where it was dark, on my wasted heart.

When I flew, you hold me down, when I crashed, you were the ground, when my bones scattered all around, you stayed with me.
You uncovered this sound-loss soul, should have gone baby long ago, but you shined a light where it was dark, on this wasted heart.
My wasted heart, needed healing and you saved it for me, I've got a new start, rest your eyes in time, these days we'll see what I never could, yeah you stayed with me.
Duff McKagan - Wasted heart

No comments:

Post a Comment