Friday, January 19, 2018

Throwback.

I know I suck at this blogging thing lately. So much to do, so many things to attend, I've been too busy or too tired, which I know is a lousy excuse and I promise there will be a review on Monday, already working on that, until then, just suck it up as will I and here's a quick throwback from July 2014.
''Well then my dearest readers, looks like my ''insanity'' went a step over the ''normal'' today. Hah. I've literally spent an hour sobbing in the middle of my bed this morning. Here's the plot twist you were waiting for though. I literally broke under so many happy emotions. It's like a drug. It's like I'm addicted. Haven't felt happy for so long and now. Fuck, it's been too much. I cracked because I ordered tickets to see Of mice and men. It feels sureal, seeing my saviors live. Up on that stage, breathing the same air. I know I sound just as any other obsessed fan but it's not that. Restoring force was like a wake up call to me. It made me get off my ass and go for what I wanted. It's more then just a record and they are more then just a band. I have their framed picture next to my bed so that they are the first thing I see each morning. Austins strenght makes me stronger. He makes me wanna be a better person, he's that voice inside my head that tells me no matter how hard it is you can never give up. And if it wasn't for him and them and that record, I can honestly say I am not sure where I'd be right now. They mean the world to me and just knowing that I'll get to see them makes me cry all over again. But the story gets better. I've grown up with three favorite bands that I've been listening to for 12 almost 13 years now. And that would be Simple plan, Green day and Linkin park. As you know I've seen my babies SP twice already and those were two of the best nights of my life, I've seen Green day too and they were just perfect. But I never got the chance to see LP they were never close enough, now they're comming to Vienna, so after 7 years of waiting I'll finally see them too, and Bryan Adams, which I also waited a good 5 years for. Happiness overload. I feel like my heart is about to jump outta my chest no joke.''
Seems light years away now with Chaz gone and Of mice and men no longer in it's original line up. Sigh. I miss those days, life was...easier. Enjoy your weekend guys, I promise to be back with a proper post on Monday. Stay safe out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment