Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween to all my rock'n'rollers, crash queens and motor babies.

''Look alive, Sunshine. 109 in the sky but the pigs won't quit. You're here with me: Dr. Death-Defying. I'll be your surgeon, your proctor, your helicopter, pumpin' out the slaughtermatic sounds to keep you alive. A system failure for the masses, antimatter for the master plan, louder than God's revolver and twice as shiny. This one's for all of you rock'n'rollers, all you crash queens and motor babies. Listen up! The future is bulletproof! The aftermath is secondary! It's time to do it now and do it loud! Killjoys, make some noise!''


''Alright, Children, the lights are out and the party's over. It's time for me: Doctor D to start running and say goodbye for a little while, and I know you're gonna miss me, so I'll leave you with this; you know that big ball of radiation we call the sun? Well it'll burst you into flames if you stay in one place too long that is if the static don't get you first. So remember even if you're dusted, you may be gone but out here in the desert your shadow lives on without you. This is Dr. Death Defying, Signing off.''

No comments:

Post a Comment