Monday, June 18, 2018

Come with me out of the darkness.

''Now she found herself in the fast lane living day to day, turned her back on her best friends, and watched her family slip away.
Just like a lost soul caught up in the Hollywood scene all the parties and the limousines.
Such a good actress hiding all her pain trading her memories for fortune and fame, just a step away from the edge of a fall caught between heaven and hell, where's the girl I knew a year ago?
Win big mama's fallen angel, lose big living out her lies, wants it all mama's fallen angel, lose it all, rolling the dice of her life.
Too much too soon or just a little too late, cause when her ship came in she wasn't there and it just wouldn't wait...''










''There's a sadness all around us there are words we're too afraid to say. The things that I thought would last forever are changing every day. There's a hunger that can't be satisfied and the streets are filled with rage, it's time to dig deep inside ourselves and face the life we've made, it's gonna take the two of us I just can't do it all on my own...
I see the day gettin' brighter hold me a little bit tighter.
Out of the darkness and hand in hand baby together we will make our stand, reach out and touch me we can win somehow I know there's nothin' that can stop us now oh baby, come with me out of the darkness.''
Poison - Fallen Angel / Little Steven - Out of the darkness

No comments:

Post a Comment